The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for a candidate who is:
- Experienced in face-to-face bathroom sales
- Has a strong understanding and experience of the sanitary ware industry
- Can quickly get up to speed with Karag SA product catalogues and sell effectively to wholesalers
- Highly disciplined and self-motivated
- Eager to build long term relationships with key people in the wholesale market to generate sales
- Organised, enthusiastic and great at time management
-Excellent commission terms: Agents earn generous commission rates of 7% on each deal closed, payable monthly upon receipt of invoice plus a rewarding sales bonus.
- Professional training and support offered: The role is remote, but you’ll have full training in Karag’s products before you start and will receive initial training and support from our Greece HQ
- Exclusive sales areas - According to his preference, an agent can have a city, a bigger area for his sales field.
- Freedom & flexibility - Flexible working hours and reporting
The Target Market
You’ll work proactively to expand Karag SA products in the wholesale bathroom market. The market experienced huge growth during the pandemic and despite the economic downturn, remains buoyant as increasing numbers of households and businesses look to upgrade or replace their sanitary ware.
At Karag SA we supply premium bathroom furniture and accessories to domestic and commercial retailers at affordable prices. Our products are made from the highest quality materials but also designed with ergonomics and functionality in mind. Your role will focus on offering our products to UK retailers whose own catalogue aligns with ours.
You’ll already have valuable contacts in the bathroom furniture industry and will build upon this as you build your Karag clients.
High Quality Bathroom Sanitary ware, Accessories & Furniture to Add to Your Current Sales Offers
Are you an experienced bathroom sales agent? Do you have a contacts book bulging with UK bathroom store retailers? Karag SA is an innovative company with more than 40 years’ experience offering luxury bathroom furniture and accessories to both the European domestic and commercial markets. We’re looking for a seasoned agent with a proven track record in bathroom accessories to hit the ground running and help market our products to small and medium-sized bathroom shops and online retailers in the UK.
Headquartered in Greece, Karag SA supplies high quality bathroom accessories for residences, hotels and disabled people. Ideally, you’ll already be selling an existing portfolio of bathroom products which will complement Karag’s offering. You’ll also be familiar with modern technological bathroom equipment as well as industry terminology and trends.
You’ll work remotely and be in control of your hours but receive the full support of Karag SA, as well as initial training in our product lines, vision and ethos.
You’ll also enjoy generous commission terms on deals you close and have exclusive sales areas.
The field sales role is an exciting business opportunity for a motivated and passionate agent looking to increase their experience and portfolio with one of Europe’s premier sanitary ware companies.